Symphony's New Smartphone “Symphony I15” With Full-Vision Display

Symphony's New Smartphone “Symphony I15” With Full-Vision Display

Symphony New Smartphone I15 Full-Vision Display
Symphony brings a new smartphone with fullvision display of its 'I' series. The phone is called 'I15', which is 8.9 mm thin. This new phone offers 5.45-inch HD Plus display and 1440×720 resolution. Symphony 'I15' model runs with Android Go 8.1 operating system along with a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. The device has 1 GB RAM and the ability to store 8GB of internal data. The microSD card can be extended up to a maximum of 64 GB.

The smartphone has 8 megapixel camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The phone has 'Moon Light Selfi Flash' feature that can takes selfi at night. Its battery is 3200 mAh. In addition, there are G-sensors, Proximity sensors and light sensors are used in this new phone. A Symphony notification said that the price of the I-15 phone is $69.99.

Post a Comment

0 Comments